Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions subject to change at any time.
SALE OF MOVIE TICKETS & SUPERSAVER VOUCHERS
- Tickets can only be purchased from Santikos.com using a valid credit card or a Santikos gift card
- Tickets purchased via Santikos.com will be available for pick up at the theater automated kiosks, box office or guest services.
- Tickets may also be redeemed by printing the ticket confirmation (with bar code) at home and presenting it for admission or by displaying this ticket on an electronic device for scanning.
- Ticket Exchange/Refund Policy
- ONLINE PURCHASES – tickets purchased online via Santikos.com using a valid credit card can be refunded prior to 60 minutes before the purchased show start time at Santikos.com/refunds. All refunds will be processed back to the original method of payment used during purchase.
- THIRD PARTY ONLINE REFUNDS – tickets purchased through other ticket agencies, guests must contact the agency directly before the scheduled movie showtime to request a refund, and refunds are subject to the refund polices of those agencies.
- TICKET EXCHANGED/SWAPPED - can only be done in person at the theater of purchase. This must be done prior to the advertised show start time and cannot be done via website, call center or email.
- REFUNDS – a ticket may be refunded 60 minutes prior to the show start time at the theater of purchase, online or by calling the Guest Care Center at (210) 664-3348 during normal business hours (Monday-Sunday 11am-8pm). All refunds will be processed back to the original method of payment used during purchase.
- Any tickets purchased online when redeeming rainchecks are not able to be refunded on Santikos.com, the call center, or app. These must be done in-theater 60 minutes before the printed showtime at the theater of purchase.
- Any split tender transaction where guests have redeemed Rewards Redemption Dollars on a ticketing purchase, cannot be processed over the phone, on the website, or on the app. This can only be done in-theatre 60 minutes before the printed showtime at the theater of purchase.
- NO REFUNDS:
- Will be given after the printed showtime. For extenuating circumstances, please consult theater management in person.
- In no case will a movie ticket be refunded after a guest has viewed the entirety of the movie.
- EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES – incidents for a refund include power or technology interruptions at theater, duplicate seats sold, cancelled showtimes, disruptive guest behavior. Refunds in these cases will be given to the guests who present ticket stubs and a receipt of ticket(s) purchased in person at theater. All refunds will be processed back to the original method of payment used during purchase.
- GIFT CARD TRANSCATIONS - tickets purchased using a gift card cannot be refunded online – please visit your venue for assistance with refunds.
- Santikos gift cards may not be purchased using another Santikos Gift Card.
- Santikos Entertainment does not allow gift card consolidation.
- Any gift card purchase, or split tender, cannot be processed over the phone and must be done at the specific theater where it will/was purchased.
- MERCHANDISE – ticket transactions that contain merchandise cannot be refunded online – please visit your venue for assistance with refunds.
- ONLINE BOOKING FEES – are not refundable.
- Seat reservation for movie tickets purchased via this website is on a "best available" basis and is carried out by a prescribed computer program.
- Some newer passes and vouchers are now redeemable online for admission.
- All passes and vouchers are valid for single use only and subject to any restrictions listed on the pass/voucher. The pass is only good for redemption one time and must be surrendered or destroyed after use.
- By purchasing movie tickets via the Website, you agree that:
(a) You will accept the seat reserved for each ticket purchased; and
(b) We make no warranties or representations to you that you will be seated in a particular seat, row or section of the relevant cinema.
- Movie tickets are made available subject to the classification of the relevant film given by the MPAA Ratings System.
Super Saver Vouchers:
- Super Savers are discounted bulk tickets
- They are 8.50 each and sold in bundles of 50
- Super Savers are redeemable at the any Santikos box office
- Super Savers purchased during a calendar year will expire at the end of March of the following year
- They not subject to pass restrictions*
- Premium Experiences require an additional fee per ticket for entry:
4.00 fee for IMAX films
3.00 fee for 3D films
8.00 fee for DBOX seating
2.00 fee for AVX experience
- Super Savers are not valid for special engagements (Met Opera series, concerts, Fathom Events, National Theatre Live Events, etc…)
- Super Savers are not redeemable for cash
- Passes and vouchers have no cash value and cannot be traded or refunded
- Santikos Entertainment no longer honors passes or vouchers that do not display an expiration date as of April 1, 2019
SANTIKOS REWARDS - TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) The Santikos Rewards program is open to anyone except Santikos Entertainment associates, their immediate family members and children under 13. This program is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 13. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you may use Santikos Rewards under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
2) Santikos Entertainment may terminate or suspend your membership at any time, for any reason, without liability to you. Santikos Entertainment reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to rescind points and rewards and/or terminate your membership immediately and without notice if, in the sole judgment of Santikos Entertainment, you violate the Santikos Rewards terms and conditions, engage in any fraud or abuse relating to accrual of points, or redemption of Redemption Dollars or reward vouchers, misrepresent any information supplied by you to Santikos Entertainment, or engage in any activities that are inconsistent with Santikos Rewards.
3) Membership is $8.00 and may be acquired by either signing up online at Santikos.com or at the theater. Santikos Rewards membership fee is non-refundable.
4) Entities or persons using the Santikos Rewards program for profit are not eligible to become or remain members or accumulate points or rewards. Santikos Rewards is intended for individual use only, and is not available to organizations, legal entities or groups such as, but not limited to, businesses, churches, daycares, non-profits, etc. Abuse of the Santikos Rewards program, including failure to abide by the terms of this agreement, may result in cancellation of the member’s account, future disqualification from participation and forfeiture of all points, rewards and offers accrued, in addition to other remedies available to Santikos under applicable law. In connection with the enforcement of any provision of this agreement governing the program, Santikos Entertainment reserves the right to take appropriate legal action as it deems necessary and will be entitled to recover damages, attorneys’ fees and court costs as allowed by applicable law.
5) Since we use virtual cards, all we need is your mobile number to add points to your account during a transaction.
6) Theater staff reserve the right to require that you present a photo ID for verification of your membership.
7) Santikos Entertainment is under no obligation to provide members with any particular number of reward opportunities or send messages to them. Santikos Entertainment reserves the right to limit Santikos Rewards enrollment at any time.
8) Santikos Rewards members are awarded one (1) point for each dollar spent at a Santikos Entertainment point of sale, at a kiosk, online and on the mobile app. Members earn points only for the monetary amount tendered; points are not earned on Super Savers or discounts, or when redeeming free admission tickets or Super Savers. Points can only be added at the theater of purchase within 14 days of the initial purchase.
9) As your points accumulate, your account will be recognized with digital credits called redemption dollars which are stored on your account and may be redeemed at any Santikos Entertainment location toward your next purchase in accordance with the following schedule: 75 points = five ($5) redemption dollars. At 75 points, the points will automatically be exchanged for five ($5) redemption dollars. Redemption dollars may be used at any Santikos Entertainment point of sale or Santikos.com.
10) The following restrictions apply to Santikos Rewards usage:
- You may not use earned redemption dollars to purchase gift cards, SuperSavers, alcohol, arcade purchases, auditorium rentals, group shows, field trips, catering events or other similar events.
- Points may not be earned when purchasing gift cards, SuperSavers, arcade purchases, auditorium rentals, group shows, field trips, catering events or other similar events.
- Santikos Rewards reserves the right to limit the redemption of specific rewards and limit the number of rewards available.
- You must use your earned redemption dollars at time of purchase and may not exchange redemption dollars for credit against a previous qualified purchase.
- Santikos Rewards are nontransferable and have no cash value.
11) You are responsible for ensuring the security of your Santikos Rewards membership, login credentials and account information. If you do not want another person to use your Santikos Rewards Membership or account, do not share your login credentials or account information with that person. Santikos has no obligation to reimburse redemption dollars and is not responsible for any loss you may incur as a result of any unauthorized use of your membership, login credentials or other account information. You should change your password regularly to ensure the security of your account.
12) Santikos Entertainment may delete your account and all your membership records (including accrued points and rewards as well as other membership data) in the event you do not have a qualifying purchase for a period of 24 consecutive months.
13) Santikos Entertainment protects personal information we collect about members by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. Advertisers and other companies do not have access to personal information, and we do not share your personal information with advertisers or other companies that want to contact members.
14) Members must designate not to receive information from Santikos Entertainment, which may include reward opportunities, coupons, e-mails, news and other correspondence. Any attempts to communicate with members will be made using the information most recently provided by the member. Under no circumstances will Santikos Entertainment be held liable or responsible for an inability to redeem rewards or any loss whatsoever arising from a member's failure to update and maintain accurate contact information with Santikos Rewards.
15)In the event of technical failures or difficulties, membership benefits may not be available during a member's visit to a Santikos Entertainment location. Members are not entitled to any compensation as a result of such technical failures or difficulties.
16) Santikos Entertainment may amend or otherwise change these Terms & Conditions at any time without notice or liability, even if the changes affect point and/or Santikos Reward quantities or values, by posting revised Terms & Conditions located at www.santikos.com/loyaltyterms. Any such amendment or change will take effect immediately upon posting, unless otherwise provided.
17) Santikos reserves the right to change or discontinue the Santikos Rewards program at any time without liability to any member.
SMS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Santikos Entertainment may provide you with an opportunity to opt in to receive special offers and other text messages on your wireless telephone. By opting in and providing Santikos with your wireless telephone number, you consent to receiving text or e-mail messages at the telephone number, including Short Message Service (SMS) messages.
You also agree to be bound by the following Terms & Conditions:
- Standard carrier message and data rates may apply. Please consult your mobile service carrier's pricing plan to determine the charges for sending and receiving text messages.
- You can opt out from future messages at any time by texting STOP to 82149 from your mobile phone. You agree that if you request to opt out from future messages, we may send you a one-time opt-out confirmation text message.
- To get help or support, call our Guest Care Center at 210-664-3348. You may request our contact information at any time by texting HELP to 82149 from your mobile phone.
- This text messaging program may not be available on all wireless carriers.
- Under normal circumstances, you will receive no more than 4 messages per month.