Santikos Entertainment Policies
PASSES & VOUCHERS
- Passes and vouchers have no cash value and cannot be traded or refunded.
- Santikos Entertainment no longer honors passes or vouchers that do not display an expiration date as of April 1, 2019.
- Bags or packages measuring larger than 12" x 6" x 12" will not be permitted into any Santikos Entertainment establishment.
- Exceptions will be made for medical equipment and diaper bags however they will be subject to search.
- Backpacks and large duffle bags will not be permitted into any Santikos Entertainment Establishment.
- Santikos Entertainment reserves the right to search all bags and packages that enter the theater regardless of size.
- Santikos Entertainment does not provide storage for any personal items at any time.
- Any type of outside alcoholic beverages.
- Illegal weapons (Defined as any unlicensed firearms, explosives or large knives.)
- Cameras/video recording devices.
- Any outside food or beverage.
Tickets purchased online via Santikos.com using a valid credit card can be refunded prior to one hour before the purchased show time. The link for refunds is https://www.santikos.com/refunds.
A ticket may be exchanged/swapped in person at the theatre box office or by calling the Guest Care Center at (210) 664-3348. This must be done prior to the purchased show start time and cannot be done via the website or email. Tickets lose their cash value 30 minutes after the feature starts.
Guest Care Center: For immediate refund assistance, contact our Guest Care Center (Monday – Sunday 11am-8pm) at (210) 664-3348.
- A ticket may be refunded prior to show start time at the theatre, online or during normal business hours by calling the Guest Care Center at (210) 664-3348.
- A movie ticket purchase cannot be refunded after the show time starts as Santikos has no further opportunity to re-sell that seat/ticket.
- Exceptions to this refund policy will be made if a theatre operations incident occurs that prohibits/inhibits the guest from viewing the movie. In this case a refund can be processed up to 30 minutes after the actual movie has started, or immediately upon verification of movie disruption by manager. Such incidents might be due to power or technology interruptions, duplicate seats sold, cancelled show times, disruptive guest behavior. Refunds in this case will only be given to guests who present ticket stubs and a receipt of tickets purchased.
- In no case will a movie ticket be refunded after a guest has viewed the entirety of the movie.
RATED R POLICY
- Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian.
- Children under the age of 7 are not permitted at any time.
- Santikos Entertainment reserves the right to refuse entrance to anyone that cannot present valid photo identification with a rated “R” film ticket.
SANTIKOS BIJOU AGE RESTRICTION
- The Santikos Bijou caters to a sophisticated adult audience and is an age restricted theatre. Children ages 12 thru 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 12 are not admitted at any time.