Movie Showtimes - 866-420-8626
Guest Services - 210-695-5279
(Loop 1604 & Bandera)
Ticket prices vary by film experience and time of day
To see ticket pricing, please click the showtime for the film you wish to see.
These admission procedures apply to all tickets purchased via the internet, ticketing kiosks, mobile devices and the box office.
- Tickets purchased online via Santikos.com using a valid credit card can be refunded prior to one hour before the purchased show time at santikos.com/refunds.
- A ticket may be exchanged/swapped in person at the theater or by calling the Guest Care Center at (210) 664-3348 during normal business hours (Monday – Sunday 11am-8pm). This must be done prior to the purchased show start time and cannot be done via the website or email. Tickets lose their cash value 45 minutes after the feature starts.
- A ticket may be refunded prior to show start time at the theater, online or by calling the Guest Care Center at (210) 664-3348 during normal business hours (Monday – Sunday 11am-8pm).
- Exceptions to this refund policy will be made if a theater operations incident occurs that prohibits/inhibits the guest from viewing the movie. In this case a refund can be processed up to 45 minutes after the actual movie has started, or immediately upon verification of movie disruption by manager. Such incidents might be due to power or technology interruptions, duplicate seats sold, cancelled show times, disruptive guest behavior. Refunds in this case will only be given to guests who present ticket stubs and a receipt of tickets purchased.
- A movie ticket purchase cannot be refunded after the show time starts as Santikos Entertainment has no further opportunity to re-sell that seat/ticket. In no case will a movie ticket be refunded after a guest has viewed the entirety of the movie.
Guest Care Center: For immediate refund assistance, contact our Guest Care Center (Monday – Sunday 11am-8pm) at (210) 664-3348.
Exchanges and Seat changes- A ticket may be exchanged/swapped in person at the theatre box office. This must be done prior to the purchased show start time and cannot be done via the website or email. Tickets lose their cash value 30 minutes after the feature starts.
Reserved Seating: At select theaters we utilize reserved seating. This allows our guests to pick the showtime and then pick their exact seats prior to their arrival or stepping in the auditorium. This provides our guests with the extra time to enjoy the theatre’s amenities without waiting in lines to get a good seat.
Military Discount: We are proud to offer a discount to members of the armed forces. We do ask that you present a valid military ID at the box office.
Rated R Policy: We enforce the MPAA guidelines for R rated films. Children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to attend an R rated film. We do require a valid ID at the box office to issue tickets. We strive to maintain an adult environment in films that are intended for a mature audience and therefore do not offer child priced tickets for R rated films.
Rated R Policy notes
Tickets to R-rated films will not be sold to guests under the age of 17
A guest must be 21 or older to purchase multiple tickets to R-rated films without presenting ID for each ticket purchased
Children ages 6 and under are not allowed to attend R-rated films at Santikos Theaters
Santikos employees are trained to check at ticket stands and auditorium doors for picture ID of guests appearing under our age restrictions and may refuse admittance if picture ID cannot be provided
PASSES AND SUPERSAVERS
No Passes: Some film studios prohibit the use of Guest Passes for the first 17 days of their film’s release. These films will be indicated with “No Passes” next to the name of the film.
VIP Passes: May be exchanged at the box office for a ticket to any film regardless of any pass restrictions. An additional charge will be required for IMAX, D-BOX, AVX and 3D films. VIP Passes are not valid for Concerts and Special Events unless indicated.
Rainchecks: May be exchanged at the box office for admission to any film regardless of any pass restrictions and may be used for IMAX, D-BOX, AVX and 3D films. Rainchecks are not valid for Concerts and Special Events unless indicated.
Super Savers: Super Savers are discounted tickets that are purchased in bulk. They are redeemable for an admission to any standard film. An additional charge is required for premium experiences (IMAX, D-BOX, AVX and 3D films.)