Movie Showtimes - 866-420-8626
Guest Services - 210-695-5279
(Loop 1604 & Bandera)
Ticket prices vary by film experience and time of day
To see ticket pricing, please click the showtime for the film you wish to see.
These admission procedures apply to all tickets purchased via the internet, ticketing kiosks, mobile devices and the box office.
Ticket Exchange/Refund Policy
- ONLINE PURCHASES – tickets purchased online via Santikos.com using a valid credit card can be refunded prior to 60 minutes before the purchased show start time at Santikos.com/refunds. All refunds will be processed back to the original method of payment used during purchase.
- THIRD PARTY ONLINE REFUNDS – tickets purchased through other ticket agencies, guests must contact the agency directly before the scheduled movie showtime to request a refund, and refunds are subject to the refund polices of those agencies.
- TICKET EXCHANGED/SWAPPED - can only be done in person at the theater of purchase. This must be done prior to the advertised show start time and cannot be done via website, call center or email.
- REFUNDS – a ticket may be refunded 60 minutes prior to the show start time at the theater of purchase, online or by calling the Guest Care Center at (210) 664-3348 during normal business hours (Monday-Sunday 11am-8pm). All refunds will be processed back to the original method of payment used during purchase.
- Any tickets purchased online when redeeming rainchecks are not able to be refunded on Santikos.com, the call center, or app. These must be done in-theater 60 minutes before the printed showtime at the theater of purchase.
- Any split tender transaction where guests have redeemed Rewards Redemption Dollars on a ticketing purchase, cannot be processed over the phone, on the website, or on the app. This can only be done in-theatre 60 minutes before the printed showtime at the theater of purchase.
- NO REFUNDS:
- Will be given after the printed showtime. For extenuating circumstances, please consult theater management in person.
- In no case will a movie ticket be refunded after a guest has viewed the entirety of the movie.
- EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES – incidents for a refund include power or technology interruptions at theater, duplicate seats sold, cancelled showtimes, disruptive guest behavior. Refunds in these cases will be given to the guests who present ticket stubs and a receipt of ticket(s) purchased in person at theater. All refunds will be processed back to the original method of payment used during purchase.
- GIFT CARD TRANSCATIONS - tickets purchased using a gift card cannot be refunded online – please visit your venue for assistance with refunds.
- Santikos gift cards may not be purchased using another Santikos Gift Card.
- Santikos Entertainment does not allow gift card consolidation.
- MERCHANDISE – ticket transactions that contain merchandise cannot be refunded online – please visit your venue for assistance with refunds.
- ONLINE BOOKING FEES – are not refundable
Guest Care Center: For immediate refund assistance, contact our Guest Care Center (Monday – Sunday 11am-8pm) at (210) 664-3348.
Exchanges and Seat changes- A ticket may be exchanged/swapped in person at the theatre box office. This must be done prior to the purchased show start time and cannot be done via the website or email. Tickets lose their cash value 30 minutes after the feature starts.
Reserved Seating: At select theaters we utilize reserved seating. This allows our guests to pick the showtime and then pick their exact seats prior to their arrival or stepping in the auditorium. This provides our guests with the extra time to enjoy the theatre’s amenities without waiting in lines to get a good seat.
Military Discount: We are proud to offer a discount to members of the armed forces. We do ask that you present a valid military ID at the box office.
Rated R Policy: We enforce the MPAA guidelines for R rated films. Children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to attend an R rated film. We do require a valid ID at the box office to issue tickets. We strive to maintain an adult environment in films that are intended for a mature audience and therefore do not offer child priced tickets for R rated films.
Rated R Policy notes
Tickets to R-rated films will not be sold to guests under the age of 17
A guest must be 21 or older to purchase multiple tickets to R-rated films without presenting ID for each ticket purchased
Children ages 6 and under are not allowed to attend R-rated films at Santikos Theaters
Santikos employees are trained to check at ticket stands and auditorium doors for picture ID of guests appearing under our age restrictions and may refuse admittance if picture ID cannot be provided
PASSES AND SUPERSAVERS
Santikos Entertainment no longer honors passes or vouchers that do not display an expiration date as of April 1, 2019
No Passes: Some film studios prohibit the use of Guest Passes for the first 17 days of their film’s release. These films will be indicated with “No Passes” next to the name of the film.
VIP Passes: May be exchanged at the box office for a ticket to any film regardless of any pass restrictions. An additional charge will be required for IMAX, D-BOX, AVX and 3D films. VIP Passes are not valid for Concerts and Special Events unless indicated.
Rainchecks: May be exchanged at the box office for admission to any film regardless of any pass restrictions and may be used for IMAX, D-BOX, AVX and 3D films. Rainchecks are not valid for Concerts and Special Events unless indicated.
Super Savers: Super Savers are discounted tickets that are purchased in bulk. They are redeemable for an admission to any standard film. An additional charge is required for premium experiences (IMAX, D-BOX, AVX and 3D films.)