Santikos Entertainment Policies
PASSES & VOUCHERS
- Passes and vouchers have no cash value and cannot be traded or refunded.
- Santikos Entertainment no longer honors passes or vouchers that do not display an expiration date as of April 1, 2019.
- Bags or packages measuring larger than 12" x 6" x 12" will not be permitted into any Santikos Entertainment establishment.
- Exceptions will be made for medical equipment and diaper bags however they will be subject to search.
- Backpacks and large duffle bags will not be permitted into any Santikos Entertainment Establishment.
- Santikos Entertainment reserves the right to search all bags and packages that enter the theater regardless of size.
- Santikos Entertainment does not provide storage for any personal items at any time.
- Any type of outside alcoholic beverages.
- Illegal weapons (Defined as any unlicensed firearms, explosives or large knives.)
- Cameras/video recording devices.
- Any outside food or beverage.
- Masks and face coverings
- Tickets purchased online via Santikos.com using a valid credit card can be refunded prior to one hour before the purchased show time at santikos.com/refunds.
- A ticket may be exchanged/swapped in person at the theater or by calling the Guest Care Center at (210) 664-3348 during normal business hours (Monday – Sunday 11am-8pm). This must be done prior to the purchased show start time and cannot be done via the website or email.
- A ticket may be refunded prior to show start time at the theater, online or by calling the Guest Care Center at (210) 664-3348 during normal business hours (Monday – Sunday 11am-8pm).
- Tickets may be refunded up to 45 minutes into showtime in the event of an emergency or if the content of the film is deemed inappropriate. Refunds will not be approved 45 minutes after showtime.
- Exceptions to this refund policy will be made if a theater operations incident occurs that prohibits/inhibits the guest from viewing the movie. In this case a refund can be processed after the actual movie has started, or immediately upon verification of movie disruption by manager. Such incidents might be due to power or technology interruptions, duplicate seats sold, cancelled show times, disruptive guest behavior. Refunds in this case will only be given to guests who present ticket stubs and a receipt of tickets purchased.
- In no case will a movie ticket be refunded after a guest has viewed the entirety of the movie.
- All refunds will be processed back to the original method of payment used during purchase.
RATED R POLICY
- Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian.
- Children under the age of 7 are not permitted at any time.
- Santikos Entertainment reserves the right to refuse entrance to anyone that cannot present valid photo identification with a rated “R” film ticket.
SANTIKOS BIJOU AGE RESTRICTION
- The Santikos Bijou caters to a sophisticated adult audience and is an age restricted theatre. Children ages 12 thru 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 12 are not admitted at any time.
VIP AT THE MEZZ AT PALLADIUM AGE RESTRICTION
- The Santikos Palladium VIP at the MEZZ auditoriums are for our guests ages 18 and older only. No children under 18 are admitted to the VIP auditoriums at any time. These VIP seats are designed for couples and thus tickets are sold in pairs.