Santikos Entertainment Policies
PASSES & VOUCHERS
- Passes and vouchers have no cash value and cannot be traded or refunded.
- Santikos Entertainment no longer honors passes or vouchers that do not display an expiration date as of April 1, 2019.
- Some newer passes and vouchers are now redeemable online for admission.
- All passes and vouchers are valid for single use only and subject to any restrictions listed on the pass/voucher. The pass is only good for redemption one time and must be surrendered or destroyed after use.
- Bags or packages measuring larger than 12" x 6" x 12" will not be permitted into any Santikos Entertainment establishment.
- Exceptions will be made for medical equipment and diaper bags however they will be subject to search.
- Backpacks and large duffle bags will not be permitted into any Santikos Entertainment Establishment.
- Santikos Entertainment reserves the right to search all bags and packages that enter the theater regardless of size.
- Santikos Entertainment does not provide storage for any personal items at any time.
- Any type of outside alcoholic beverages.
- Illegal weapons (Defined as any unlicensed firearms, explosives or large knives.)
- Cameras/video recording devices.
- Any outside food or beverage.
- Masks and face coverings
Ticket Exchange/Refund Policy
- ONLINE PURCHASES – tickets purchased online via Santikos.com using a valid credit card can be refunded prior to 60 minutes before the purchased show start time at Santikos.com/refunds. All refunds will be processed back to the original method of payment used during purchase.
- THIRD PARTY ONLINE REFUNDS – tickets purchased through other ticket agencies, guests must contact the agency directly before the scheduled movie showtime to request a refund, and refunds are subject to the refund polices of those agencies.
- TICKET EXCHANGED/SWAPPED - can only be done in person at the theater of purchase. This must be done prior to the advertised show start time and cannot be done via website, call center or email.
- REFUNDS – a ticket may be refunded 60 minutes prior to the show start time at the theater of purchase, online or by calling the Guest Care Center at (210) 664-3348 during normal business hours (Monday-Sunday 11am-8pm). All refunds will be processed back to the original method of payment used during purchase.
- Any tickets purchased online when redeeming rainchecks are not able to be refunded on Santikos.com, the call center, or app. These must be done in-theater 60 minutes before the printed showtime at the theater of purchase.
- Any split tender transaction where guests have redeemed Rewards Redemption Dollars on a ticketing purchase, cannot be processed over the phone, on the website, or on the app. This can only be done in-theatre 60 minutes before the printed showtime at the theater of purchase.
- NO REFUNDS:
- Will be given after the printed showtime. For extenuating circumstances, please consult theater management in person.
- In no case will a movie ticket be refunded after a guest has viewed the entirety of the movie.
- EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES – incidents for a refund include power or technology interruptions at theater, duplicate seats sold, cancelled showtimes, disruptive guest behavior. Refunds in these cases will be given to the guests who present ticket stubs and a receipt of ticket(s) purchased in person at theater. All refunds will be processed back to the original method of payment used during purchase.
- GIFT CARD TRANSCATIONS - tickets purchased using a gift card cannot be refunded online – please visit your venue for assistance with refunds.
- Santikos gift cards may not be purchased using another Santikos Gift Card.
- Santikos Entertainment does not allow gift card consolidation.
- MERCHANDISE – ticket transactions that contain merchandise cannot be refunded online – please visit your venue for assistance with refunds.
- ONLINE BOOKING FEES – are not refundable
RATED R POLICY
- Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian.
- Children under the age of 7 are not permitted at any time.
- Santikos Entertainment reserves the right to refuse entrance to anyone that cannot present valid photo identification with a rated “R” film ticket.
SANTIKOS BIJOU AGE RESTRICTION
- The Santikos Bijou caters to a sophisticated adult audience and is an age restricted theatre. Children ages 12 thru 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 12 are not admitted at any time.
VIP AT THE MEZZ AT PALLADIUM AGE RESTRICTION
- The Santikos Palladium VIP at the MEZZ auditoriums are for our guests ages 18 and older only. No children under 18 are admitted to the VIP auditoriums at any time. These VIP seats are designed for couples and thus tickets are sold in pairs.