Policies at Santikos Entertainment
Policies subject to change at any time.
CASH IS NO LONGER ACCEPTED
- We accept Credit, Debit, and Gift Cards at all registers.
- Cash may be converted to Gift Cards at Kiosk.
- Visit Guest Services for questions or assistance.
PASSES & VOUCHERS
- Passes and vouchers have no cash value and cannot be traded or refunded.
- Santikos Entertainment no longer honors passes or vouchers that do not display an expiration date as of April 1, 2019.
- No shirt, No shoes, No service.
- Bags or packages measuring larger than 12" x 6" x 12" will not be permitted into any Santikos Entertainment establishment.
- Exceptions will be made for medical equipment and diaper bags however they will be subject to search.
- Backpacks and large duffle bags will not be permitted into any Santikos Entertainment Establishment.
- Santikos Entertainment reserves the right to search all bags and packages that enter the theater regardless of size.
- Santikos Entertainment does not provide storage for any personal items at any time.
- Any type of outside alcoholic beverages.
- Illegal weapons (Defined as any unlicensed firearms, explosives or large knives.)
- Cameras/video recording devices.
- Any outside food or beverage.
- Masks and face coverings
Ticket Exchange/Refund Policy
- ONLINE PURCHASES – tickets purchased online via Santikos.com using a valid credit card can be refunded prior to 60 minutes before the purchased show start time at Santikos.com/refunds. All refunds will be processed back to the original method of payment used during purchase.
- PRIVATE SCREENINGS- Private Screenings may be refunded up to 24 hours before the scheduled showing. These cannot be refunded within 24 hours of the showtime.
- THIRD PARTY ONLINE REFUNDS – tickets purchased through other ticket agencies, guests must contact the agency directly before the scheduled movie showtime to request a refund, and refunds are subject to the refund polices of those agencies.
- TICKET EXCHANGED/SWAPPED - can only be done in person at the theater of purchase. This must be done prior to the advertised show start time and cannot be done via website, call center or email.
- REFUNDS – a ticket may be refunded 60 minutes prior to the show start time at the theater of purchase, online or by calling the Guest Care Center at (210) 664-3348 during normal business hours (Monday-Sunday 11am-8pm). All refunds will be processed back to the original method of payment used during purchase.
- Any tickets purchased online when redeeming rainchecks are not able to be refunded on Santikos.com, the call center, or app. These must be done in-theater 60 minutes before the printed showtime at the theater of purchase.
- Any split tender transaction where guests have redeemed Rewards Redemption Dollars on a ticketing purchase, cannot be processed over the phone, on the website, or on the app. This can only be done in-theatre 60 minutes before the printed showtime at the theater of purchase.
- NO REFUNDS:
- Will be given after the printed showtime. For extenuating circumstances, please consult theater management in person.
- In no case will a movie ticket be refunded after a guest has viewed the entirety of the movie.
- EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES – incidents for a refund include power or technology interruptions at theater, duplicate seats sold, cancelled showtimes, disruptive guest behavior. Refunds in these cases will be given to the guests who present ticket stubs and a receipt of ticket(s) purchased in person at theater. All refunds will be processed back to the original method of payment used during purchase.
- GIFT CARD TRANSACTIONS - tickets purchased using a gift card cannot be refunded online – please visit your venue for assistance with refunds.
- Santikos gift cards may not be purchased using another Santikos Gift Card.
- Santikos Entertainment does not allow gift card consolidation.
- Any gift card purchase, or split tender, cannot be processed over the phone and must be done at the specific theater where it will/was purchased.
- MERCHANDISE – ticket transactions that contain merchandise cannot be refunded online – please visit your venue for assistance with refunds.
- ONLINE BOOKING FEES – are not refundable.
RATED R POLICY
- Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian.
- A guest must be 21 or older to purchase multiple tickets to R-rated films without presenting ID for each ticket purchased
- Children under the age of 7 are not permitted at any time.
- Santikos Entertainment reserves the right to refuse entrance to anyone that cannot present valid photo identification with a rated “R” film ticket.